Fire Warden Training in Wolverhampton
Get trained fire wardens in just half a day with one of our fire warden courses.
All fire warden training will take place at your site and lasts just 4 hours. Up to 12 people can attend at a time, and all courses will be tailored to your business.
Upon completion, fire wardens will be certified to conduct fire risk assessments for your business, aid emergency evacuations and much more. They’re an essential investment for any business.
Fire Warden Training, Course Content:
Fire prevention training
- Basic fire legislation.
- The common causes of fire
- The behaviour of fire.
- Fire prevention.
Fire Extinguisher Training
Live demonstrations and/or practical training can be provided, the choice is yours.
- Different extinguisher types.
- How to identify fire extinguishers.
- When to use fire extinguishers.
- How to use fire extinguishers.
Emergency Evacuation Training
Trained fire wardens will be taught to keep a cool head during evacuations. They’ve been proven to be the most effective way of evacuating buildings
- Emergency evacuation procedures.
- Safe fire assembly.
- Home most people respond when there’s a fire.
Each building is different, so there are no standard courses. Some modules will be made specific to your business.
- What to do if a fire breaks out.
- Safety features within buildings.
Interested? Call now on 01902 595 150